The stylish wave design captures contemporary elegance while maintaining solid strength and functionality. Forget about grab bars that require assembly and are held together with pins, screws, and bolts. Your grab bar is only as good as its weakest link and screws and pins that work loose can fail you when you need them most, but not our grab bars because they are TIG welded at the mounting base plate. TIG welding produces precise and clean welds creating a seamless look and maximum load-bearing strength. There is no use of inferior and thin mounting base plates that bend and flex under load leading to an increased risk of base plate flexing and slipping past the screw head during installation or when critical loads are exerted. Choose from many finishes including satin stainless, polished stainless, powder coat (white, bronze), and polished brass.
- Made from #304 stainless steel
- Concealed 4-hole mounting flange plates (3″ diameter x 14 gauge, .075), and flange covers (3″ diameter x 22 gauge, .030)
- Welded end caps
- Standard Sizes: 18″/24″/36″/48″
- Satin, Polished, and Powder Coated Finishes
- Supports 250 lbs. when properly installed
- Custom sizes and finishes are available to meet your design specifications.